Sequoia OHV Trails & Off Road Parks
If your looking for more than a leisurely Sunday drive or a SUV (self guided) back road tour, listed below are your areas to “tear it up” on dirt w/ your moto bikes, machines & off road toys.
ATV offroad trails, OHV routes & 4×4 Jeep Roads
- Troy Meadows OHV Trails off of Shermans Pass
- 4×4 Jeep Trail to Monache Meadows
- 4×4 Trails @ Camp 4 – Forks of the Kern
- Big Loop Route Chimney Peak Road & Long Valley
- Jawbone Canyon OHV Trails in the N Mojave
- Keysville California OHV Park
- South Kern River OHV
DIRT ROADS in KERN CYN & SEQUOIA
Just looking for some dirt roads to explore – at a leisurely pace?
Check out DanaMite’s Sequoia Back Roads list, where you can find awesome unpaved roads throughout the Sequoia Forest & Kern Canyon region. Some of these secluded routes lead to great primitive camping sites, waterfalls, fishing holes, or amazing view points, but are not necessarily popular ATV routes.